Lead Design Engineering I - Piping
Manager of the Pipelines department for the Fluor Kuwait Project Management Consultancy Services project. Reporting to the Projects Engineering Manager. Overseeing the preparation of FEED packages undertaken by the Fluor UK office. Overseeing the preparation of pipeline deliverables such as pipeline design basis, specifications, data sheets, route maps, plot plans, alignment sheets etc. by the EPC Contractors during Detailed Design. Liasing directly with the Client on all facets of the pipelines engineering scope of services. Providing technical support to the construction effort. Whilst the position is based in Kuwait the candidate must be prepared to accept business trips to attend EPC Contractor/supplier offices as required.
Basic Job Requirements
• B. Sc. Engineer
• 12 years total minimum years experience
• 10 years total minimum experience in Oil & Gas/ Refinery / Petrochemical Industry
• 5 years minimum experience in Engineer - Mechanical
• 3 years minimum hands on experience in software for the automation in Piping engineering.
Other Job Requirements
• Excellent command of both spoken and written English. Excellent interpersonal skills and experienced working with a wide variety of departments and disciplines. Having proven supervision abilities of other Piping engineers and Designers. Prior experience with Fluor preferred.
• Ideally Must have proven a track record in leading a team and a minimum recent two (2) years experience in the similar position with Fluor.
• B. Sc. Engineer
City (or Nearest City)
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.
You may also be interested in