· Design of detail piping arrangement for process plant modular skids, including isometric drawing and BOM (bill-of-materials)
· Prepare and design equipment layout for complete plant and modular skid, PFD and Piping and Instrumentation Diagram (PID) and other equipment outline drawings
· Co-ordinate and interface with process, instrument, steel structure and equipment requirements
· Prepare piping specifications, technical specifications or data sheets for the purchase of piping components
· Ensure design compliance as per contract specifications, rules and regulations.
· Undertake and provide support to technical design studies.
· To provide piping installation and construction quality supervision expertise.
· Resolving and responding to technical queries from sub ‐ contractors & inspectors.
· Responding to engineering & technical queries from designated packages.
· Attend to Pre ‐ commissioning, Commissioning and start ‐ up support to operations.
· Review and recommend improvements to conceptual design & specifications.
· Review drawings and documents for conformance with standard specifications.
· Assist in Mechanical Completion and handover documentation as necessary.
· Degree in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering
· Minimum 8-10 years relevant working experience drafting and design of plants and systems for projects in the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Chemical or Pharmaceutical Industries
· Well-versed in all local and international codes and standards on the related field
· Computer literate and good hand-on experience on applications such as CAD drafting, Microsoft Office, 3D modelling software, Caesar II, etc.
· Good interpersonal, management and decision making skills.