Piping Team Leader
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Your new jobAs a Team Leader - Piping you are responsible for the further development of the of the Piping team. Your team will work on multi-disciplinary projects in various markets as per our client needs. You will take responsibility and supervise the realization of a quality design & engineering of piping systems, including drawings, calculations and technical specifications etc according to our Tebodin Quality System. You will meet with clients, suppliers and subcontractors to discuss project proposals and implementation. Furthermore you will conduct site surveys and with your engineering team you support the construction work during execution. You ensure the team delivers in accordance with client demands, legislation and regulations and demands set with regards to budget, planning, safety and quality.
What do you offer?
- Bachelor Degree or higher in relevant engineering discipline
- Minimum 7 years-experience in design and engineering management of piping systems
- Proven track record as a manager with strong leadership skills
- Ability to cooperate and participate in multidisciplinary projects in all project stages
- Strong capabilities in design management, budget preparation and management, procurement and construction management, personnel allocation
- Familiar with industrial engineering, experience with International standards ASME, API, ASTM, BS, BIM
- Knowledge and implementation skills of software like Revit, AutoPlant 3D, PDMS and or P10/Ceasar
- Excellent decision making and problem resolution skills required
- Good command in English, preferably speaks Bahasa Indonesia
- Independent, self-motivated, ambitious and of unquestionable personal professional integrity
What does Tebodin offerFirst and foremost: an exciting job with one the world's most successful international engineering and consultancy firm with lots of opportunities to enhance your career development. Further we offer a very competitive remuneration package along with benefits like:
- Bonus system
- Health insurance
- Working for multi-disciplinary project
- Flexible working hours
Diversity is the key word when you work with Tebodin in Asia Pacific! You will have the opportunity to work with a diverse portfolio of national and international clients. From interesting local clients to globally known names like Unilever, Coca Cola and BMW. We serve a diverse set of market segments. From Industrial to Chemicals to Health & Nutrition. You will often cooperate in multi-disciplinary teams with a diversity of nationalities from across the globe. Join us and experience the diversity of our clients and teams.
If you would like to work in a dynamic and challenging environment with opportunities for advancement, please send your CV in English with a cover letter expressing how you match this position via the apply button.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Thank you for your interest in career opportunities in Tebodin Vietnam