Sr.Stress Engineer - Baroda
Location: Baroda, India
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Modeling and analysis of Piping Systems using CAESAR II (at least 10 years) with thorough knowledge of relevant codes.
- Knowledge and awareness of Design & Material codes/standards to meet project norms.
- Working independently or within a taskforce as per the project needs
- Experience of support designing and knowledge of different piping supports.
- Should be familiar with piping layout and piping design concepts, ability to and good knowledge of nozzle flexibilities.
Training and Experience
- Experience 12 to 15 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering with related process plant experience preferably from consultancy organizations.Field exposure would be advantageous.
- Beneficial if undertaken a diploma / course in Piping Engineering
- Have worked as lead engineer for large scale refinery/oil and gas/petrochemicals project
- Use of Nozzle Pro and WRC for static equipment nozzle qualification.
- Know-how of flange leakage calculations.
- Knowledge of codes for rotating equipment like Pumps, Compressors and turbines and special equipment’s like Heaters and plate and frame exchangers.
Other Essential Functions
- Good spoken and written English and communication skills
- Beneficial if having exposure of international projects and large scale / complex plants
- Advantageous if having lead a team with micro-planning of activities to meet productivity norms
- Commitment to continual self-development and learning
- Maintain professional ethics, safety, security and confidentiality as desired.