Share this post:
Designer / Senior Designer Piping
Job ID #: 4261
Job category: Technical/Engineering
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Position type: Employee
Department: 626 Piping (375)
Experience required: 5 - 7 Years
Education required: High School Diploma
Aker Solutions provides oilfield products, systems and services for customers in the oil and gas industry world-wide. The company's knowledge and technologies span from reservoir to production and through the life of a field. Aker Solutions brings together engineering and technologies for oil and gas drilling, field development and production. The company employs approximately 25 000 people in more than 30 countries. They apply the knowledge and create and use technologies that deliver their customers' solutions.
We are looking for individuals who are prepared to take a position. Not only a position within Aker Solutions, but also a position on the exciting challenges the global oil and gas industry faces now and in the future
Aker Solutions' Engineering team based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is involved in Concept and Front End Engineering Design, Detailed Design Engineering and Project Management for development projects. We need talented/experienced engineers,who can strengthen our team and support our ambitious growth plans within the Asia Pacific market. We are looking for Designer / Senior Designer Piping
Responsibilities and tasks
• Determine estimated time for work completion.
• Perform design for the Piping Layout for input to the 3D model in compliance with the authority regulations, codes, standards and client’s requirements.
• Develop pipe support standards and details.
• Maintain records and log books, proper filing of the soft copies of generated deliverables in the system network/ project directory.
• Maintain chronological sets of documents and access the required revision set.
• Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
Qualifications & personal attributes
• Should have completed at Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia level.
• Should have done a Certification course in Auto CAD.
•Friendly colleagues in an industry with a bright future
•An environment where you are encouraged to develop your skills and share your knowledge with your colleagues
•Competitive benefits and strong focus on work-life balance